We are honored that you chose to use our camp facilities for your vacation. This 1000 Islands region is a beautiful area with many things to do- fishing, boating, biking, hiking, castles to visit, and even gaming casinos within easy driving range. We hope you enjoy your stay and we look forward to your next visit in the near future.
Listed below are a few rules that we ask you to read and abide by. While none of us like to be held to rules- we have found that fairness begins with respect for other people and property. Please help us keep this unique property clean, safe, and available to those that follow you. Your vacation is all about building memories- lets make those memories fond memories!
· No pets
· No smoking inside the cottage
· No more than six people per cottage (over night)
· Clean the cottage before you leave. (We will not allow you to rent our cottages in the future if you fail to clean them.)
· No loud parties or gatherings after 10pm . There are other campers using the same property and many have small children. Respect the other campers
· Do not cut down any trees or tree limbs for any reason. There are many places along the highway that sell fire wood
· Camp fires allowed only in existing fire pits on the property
· Garbage shall be left in closed Garbage containers furnished with each cottage
· There are no phones provided with the cottages.
Problems with the site? firstname.lastname@example.org has the book with the answers you need!